Food supplement for your vision
- Vitamin A, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), zinc, and the omega-3 fatty acid docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contribute to the maintenance of normal vision.
- The effect is noticeable with a daily uptake of 250 mg DHA.
- Vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc, and selenium contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin C, biotin, and niacin contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system (including the optic nerve).