- Vitaglobin Oral Liquid provides the vital element iron which is very important for red blood cells formation specially balanced with supporting co-factors vitamin B12, folic acid plus vitamin C for increased iron absorption, improves energy, and boosts vitality.
- Iron also contributes to the normal formation of hemoglobin and normal oxygen transport in the body.
- Iron is an essential component of hemoglobin, an erythrocyte protein that transfers oxygen from the lungs to the tissues. As a component of myoglobin, a protein that provides oxygen to muscles, iron supports metabolism.
- Iron is also necessary for growth, development, normal cellular functioning, and synthesis of some hormones and connective tissue.
- B-complex vitamins are a class of water-soluble vitamins that play important roles in cell metabolism.
- Each B vitamin is essential to certain bodily functions
- B1 and B2 are important for healthy functioning of the muscles, nerves, and heart.
- B3 helps regulate the nervous and digestive systems.
- B12 and folic acid are required for normal growth and development.
- B6 supports the immune system and aids the body in breaking down protein.
- Iron and vitamin B12 contribute to normal formation of red blood cells.
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption. It also contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels.
- Iron, vitamin B12, vitamin C and folic acid contribute to normal immune system function.
- Iron, vitamin B12, and vitamin C contribute to normal energy release and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and helps in maintaining health, vitality & stamina.
- Iron, vitamin B12 and folic acid all have a role in the process of cell division.
Vitaglobin Oral Liquid is suitable for people of all ages and is particularly suitable for pregnant women by providing adequate iron during pregnancy & for menstruating women as compensation of blood loss during the monthly cycle.